Burnett, a parish in Somersetshire, on the river Chew, 2 1/2 miles from Keynsham station on the G.W.R. Post town, Pensford. Acreage, 619; population, 68. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Bath and Wells ; net value, £122. Patrons, trustees. The church has a brass of 1575, and in 1886 was thoroughly restored.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Somerset papers online:
- Bath Chronicle and Weekly Gazette
- Taunton Courier, and Western Advertiser
- Western Gazette
- Wells Journal
- Somerset County Gazette
The Visitation of Somersetshire, 1623 is available on the Heraldry page.