Barton-Westcott, a parish in Woodstock union, Oxfordshire, on the river Dome, 2 1/2 miles W of Heyford station on the G.W.R., and 4 1/2 SSW of Deddington. Post town, Oxford; money order office, Middle-Barton; telegraph office, Steeple-Aston. Acreage, 910 ; population of the civil parish, 215; of the ecclesiastical, 231. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Oxford. The church has some Norman features, and was restored in 1856.
Barton Westcott, Oxfordshire