Attington, formerly an extra-parochial tract, now a parish in Thame district, Oxford, 3 miles S of Thame. Acreage, 444; population, 25. Post, money order, and telegraph office, Tetsworth.
Directories & Gazetteers
Transcript of the entry for Attington from Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Oxfordshire is available online
The Visitations of Oxfordshire, 1566, 1574 &1634 are available on the Heraldry page.