Barnstone, a hamlet in the parish of Langar-cum-Barnston, Notts, 120 miles from London, and 4 SE of Bingham, with a station on the G.N. and L. & N.W. Joint railways, and a post office under Nottingham. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the rectory of Langar, in the diocese of Southwell.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Barnstone from the following:
The Visitation of Nottinghamshire 1569 & 1614 is available on the Heraldry page.