Edington, a township in Mitford parish, Northumberland, 3 ¼ miles SW of Morpeth railway station. Post town, money order, and telegraph office, Morpeth. Acreage; 652 ; population, 22.
|Poor Law union||Morpeth|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
Transcript of the entry for Edington from Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848