Tottenhill, a parish, with a village, in Norfolk, 2 miles from Magdalen Road station on the G.E.R., and 6 S of Lynn. It has a post office under Kings Lynn; money order office, West Winch; telegraph office, Watlington. Acreage, 1459 y population of the civil parish, 344; of the ecclesiastical, with Wormegay, 775. There is a parish council consisting of seven members. The living is a vicarage, united to Wormegay, in the diocese of Norwich; gross value, £270 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Norwich. The church, which stands in the hamlet of West Briggs, is a small building of stone in the Early English style, and has been restored. There is a Primitive Methodist chapel.
Directories & Gazetteers
Transcript of the entry for Tottenhill (St. Botolph) from Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848
The Visitations of Norfolk 1563, 1589, and 1613 is available on the Heraldry page.