Bradeston or Braydeston, a village and a parish in Norfolk-the latter amalgamated with Brundall for civil purposes-on the G.E.R. and the river Yare. The village stands. 1/2 mile NE of Brundall railway station, which is itself in the parish of Bradeston. Post town, Blofield, which is the money order and telegraph office. The living is a rectory, annexed. to the rectory of Strumpshaw, in the diocese of Norwich. The church is a plain building, but some portions are of great antiquity.
The Visitations of Norfolk 1563, 1589, and 1613 is available on the Heraldry page.