Nutley, a parish in Hants, 6 miles SW of Basingstoke station on the G.W. and L. & S.W.R. Post town, Basingstoke; money order and telegraph office, Preston Candover. Acreage, 1524; population, 137. The manor and most of the land belong to the Fitzgeralds. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Candover Preston, in the diocese of Winchester. The church was rebuilt in 1846, and is an edifice of flint and stone.