Sewards End, Essex
Sewards End, a hamlet in Saffron Walden parish, Essex, 2 miles E of Saffron Walden. It has a chapel of ease, erected in 1847 and enlarged in 1870. The Taver is a chief residence, and stands in grounds of about 36 acres.
Online maps of Sewards End are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: