Littlebury Green, Essex

Historical Description

Littlebury Green, a hamlet in Littlebury parish, Essex, 1 ½ mile SW of Littlebury village. It was formerly called Stretley Green. It has a small mission church.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1894-5

Maps

Online maps of Littlebury Green are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: