Lee Chapel, Essex
Lee Chapel, formerly an extra-parochial tract, is now a parish in Billericay union, Essex, about 1 ½ mile from Sain-don. A chapel which gave name to it was anciently a chantry, but has been demolished. Acreage, 475; population, 15.
Online maps of Lee Chapel are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: