Grange Hill, Essex
Grange Hill, a hamlet, 1 mile SSE of Chigwell, in Essex. It has a mission-room connected with the church at Chigwell, and from its elevated position it affords fine views towards the Thames and the hills of Kent.
Online maps of Grange Hill are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: