Ford End, Essex
Ford End, an ecclesiastical parish formed out of Great Waltham, in 1871, in Essex, 3 miles NW from Gt Waltham. Post town, Chelmsford ; money order and telegraph office, Great Waltham. Population, 743. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Albany; yearly value, £180 with residence, in the gift of Trinity College, Oxford. There is a small chapel of ease at the hamlet of North End, and there are Congregational and Particular Baptist chapels in the village. Littleby Green and Eophey Green are adjacent hamlets.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: