Coopersale, Essex

Historical Description

Coopersale, an ecclesiastical parish formed in 1852 out of the civil parish of Theydon Garnon, in Essex. Area and population returned with Theydon Garnon. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Albans; gross yearly value,, £290 with residence. The church is a building of flint in the Early English style, erected in 1852.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1894-5

Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: