Bartlow End, Steventon End, or Little Bartlow, Essex

Historical Description

Bartlow-End, Steventon-End, or Little Bartlow, a hamlet in Ashdon parish, Essex, contiguous to Great Bartlow, to which it is annexed for ecclesiastical purposes, 3 miles SE of Linton. Area, 864 acres ; population, 175.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1894-5

Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: